End User Licence Agreement for the Tentacle Player and instrument libraries.
READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT THOROUGHLY.
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR USING THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO AND ARE BOUND TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This software, and all related files produced by the developer is copyrighted by PulpoAudio. This includes the data contained in the files, such as graphics and sounds.
- THE LICENSEE – The owner of a legitimate user license of this software.
- LICENSE – A legitimate user license can be obtained only by downloading the Tentacle Player from the developers website (http://www.pulpoaudio.com).
The license of Tentacle Player is free of charge.
A license gives the licensee the right to use this software. The software and its contents (such as graphics and sounds) remains property of PulpoAudio.
Licenses for special versions of Tentacle Player (e.g. Beta Versions) can be time limited. Information will be given accordingly in the distribution/installation files or by e-mail.
- Grants and Restrictions
- It is prohibited to use this software without a license. Refer also to section 2(b).
- Provided that the licensee is the only user of this software, he or she can install this software on multiple computers.
- Sound produced by this software must not be distributed in a form that allows the sounds contained in PulpoAudio instruments (seperately available) to be used in other instruments or sample libraries.
- The distribution of sound produced by this software may be in a musical context only. This means that you produce a song or a part of it. Compiling a sound file that allows others to isolate and reuse sounds of PulpoAudio instruments (seperately available) is not a musical context. Refer also to section 4(c).
- The licensee is allowed to use this software for private and commercial use.
- Modifying, disassembling, decompiling, reverse engineering or redistributing of this software is not allowed.
- PulpoAudio or anyone associated with PulpoAudio makes no warranty of any kind regarding the non‐infringement of any third party’s rights.
- PulpoAudio or anyone associated with PulpoAudio makes no warranty of any kind regarding the usefulness, suitability or safety of this software or its sounds.
- PulpoAudio or anyone associated with PulpoAudio shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from use or attempted use of the software or its sounds, even if PulpoAudio was previously advised of the possibility of such damages. Use it at your own risk.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS
TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED. THE USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK OF THE USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE. ANY LIABILITY OF PULPOAUDIO WILL BE LIMITED TO THE REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.
- The place of jurisdiction for the settlement of any disputes shall be Heusenstamm/Germany under German jurisdiction.
- PulpoAudio Tentacle Player is provided completely without sound content. PulpoAudio instruments (sound content) can be downloaded seperately from the manufactureres website (http://www.PulpoAudio.com). Please refer to the EULA of the corresponding instrument.
- In accomplishment to GPL V3, the most current project source codes will be shared on request by email to email@example.com.
Place questions or enquiries to this agreement by e-mail to PulpoAudio: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright and Disclaimer
Published by Rudi Leitner (PulpoAudio).
This publication is copyrighted. No part of it may be reproduced, stored in retrieval systems or transmitted in any form (electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Adress enquiries by e-mail to PulpoAudio: email@example.com